Followers

About Me

My photo
A woman who still thinks she is still a little young girl

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

[PICTURE] My Life in 2013 - Flashback

Cara tulisan tajuk post pun dah macam professional blogger dah! haha

oh btw

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Now it is already around 4 a.m and yes I am still awake with my fresh eyes. I got a serious insomnia recently and I think it is getting worse! Please help me how to sleep early and wake up early so that I can arrange my time parallel with Malaysia's time. huh! *sigh

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah and Alhamdulillah ya Allah because you have given me such a wonderful life throughout this year (2013). Full of excitement, happiness, sadness, tears, tiredness, etc. 

This year is so special for me because this is my first year with fully hijab on my head. hehe! 

1. First day out with hijab

This picture was taken when my friends and I were visiting Shida's sister at the hospital because she has given a birth to a baby girl. Actually, that was my first time being covered outside and I can say I am happy with myself at that time. 

2. Second day out with hijab


This was the second time of me going out to a bit far away place with hijab. My friends and I went to Mid Valley. I still remember how happy I was at this time. We went out with Niza's friends and this is the first time of my life going out with guys with no physical contact with non mahram. I deeply in love at this time and I guess until now. 


3. Emceeing College Annual Dinner - ABADI 13


I was emceeing my college's annual dinner. That was such an awesome night of my life! I still can remember the cheers of crowd when I announced their secretriat's victory! fun fun fun! 

4. Scholarship Study Tour to Legoland, Nusajaya, Puteri Harbour, EduCity,  Johor 

Actually at my first expression when I received an email from uem that asked scholars to join study tour to Johor I am not so happy. Because most of my friends weren't able to come because of university's programs. Only left Suhaila, me and a few of us. But as stated in contract, I must go. we have gained a lot of fun and experience there. and it is also my second time of going to Johor since 2 years ago when I was at Matriculation. heheehe. miss Johor laa.


5. Third day out with hijab 
Niza and a few other friends including me went to Alamanda, Putrajaya for having fun. I can't recall what we have actually done hahaahaaa

6. Mini Reunion with Schoolmates aka Soulmates
Syaqira saz, Nurain Abd Rahman and Yunis Usman (me) and also Azreen (our beloved driver) went out to The Curve. I was so happy at this time. Actually three of us were so busy with our own responsibilities as students but finally we got a chance to meet up. Tons of stories to share. We recall our school memories back oh my god I wanna meet them again!!!  

7. Attending Syaqira's Open House 
I can meet Syaqira again this time. Heheee. This moment I asked Niza to accompany me to go to Gombak at Syaqira's. This was such a tiring day. We arrived UKM almost at the midnight. fuhhhhh! *lap peluh jatuh

8. Photoshoot Session with International Business students

In class, we have such a talented photographer. His name is Indra Islami and he is from Indonesia and currently is pursuing study at UKM and that's why he can become my classmate. hehee. We made a video for our beloved lecturer, Dr. Madeline Berma and we sang two of her favorite songs and made her cry. hehee. Boleh lah dapat A subjek dia. kah kah kah kah!!! haipp!! kitaorang buat semua tu ikhlas tau. 


Unconsciously, actually I have been through a lot of interesting events throughout 2013. Alhamdulillah. But not to forget sad memories that strengthens me up! 

This is the last day of 2013. Before I late, I wanna wish a Happy New Year to all of you. Have a great great day ahead! Don't be naughty. Always read my blog eventhough I barely update it hahaaa. 

Wish me luck in my final exam. I have been so busy. My eye bag is getting worse yeahh as I told before I got insomnia plus with mass consumption of time to study. *nangis.. 

Bye friends! xoxo 

:)


2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum... Moga 2014 bakal menjadi tahun yang sgt bermkna buat anda...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam. Terima kasih nasuha :)

      Delete

I value your comment :)