Followers

About Me

My photo
A woman who still thinks she is still a little young girl

Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Skin Care

Once upon a time, I had serious pimple problem. My face had so many small and big acnes and both of my eyes were surrounded by dark circles.

I have tried many different brands of facial care products but all to no avail. Even my face is getting worse! Maybe those products are not suit my skin face especially Skin & Lovely. 

So, I think is it the time for me to buy a set of facial product that really effective for my face. I want to gain my confidence back while meeting people, talking face-to-face with a bit closer etc 

So, I went to CLINIQUE's store at KLCC

First, I was warmly welcomed by the seller. 
Second, she asked with a smiling face about my problems
Third, we checked my face problem using the iPad on the table and  finally a piece of paper came out that show my face's condition and list of suitable products for my face. 

My skin type is 3-Oily. Different skin types are actually for different clarifying lotion. That's why we have to check first our skin type before buying any products. 


STEP-1
Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap 
cleans without drying and leaves skin refreshed and ready for the day or night ahead!


STEP-2
Clinique's Clarifying Lotion 3 
whisks away pore-clogging oil and flakes to reveal a clearer complexion. It helps control excess oil to minimize breakouts and keep skin feeling clean. I use this because my skin type is Type 3 means Oily 
p/s Type 4 - Too Oily




As what I wrote before, I have a serious dark circle problem around my eyes. It is because I always sleep at the late hours like now (it is already 4:30 am).

So, I add up two more products for the eyes only.


Clinique's Dark Circle Corrector
I can see dark circles around my eyes has faded away but not all. I think I have to use it more frequently and of course the way I apply it on my eyes is very important.  




Clinique's all about eyes rich (free gift)
I only apply this only after I have applied Clinique's Dark Circle Corrector. 


STEP-3
Clinique's Moisturizing Gel
I have oily, sensitive acne skin and though my skin is oily, it does get dry depending on the weather. Therefor, this gel is formulated for oily skin types. It is moisturizing and providing all day/night hydration. 


STEP-4
Clinique's Moisture Surge (free gift)
I love this! I can feel that it is working effectively on my skin. It also not sticky and keep my face moist for such a long hours!


I am satisfied with my current face's condition except for the eye part. I know it is quite hard to remove dark circles that actually already around my eyes for years! 

This is my first time taking so much care of skin face and I hope it's worth it! =)



p/s I have been using this brand for almost 8 months. If you want the effective solution for your skin problem, do not hesitate to buy the product that you think is the most suitable for you. Actually it not a waste of money. One set of this brand (facial soap, clarifying lotion, moisturizing gel) = RM 233 can last up to 5 months. Use it twice a day. 

5 months = RM 233
1 month = RM 46.60
1 day = RM 1.55333333
every use : RM 0.777



1 comment:

  1. Skin care is one thing..Tips, our skin boleh glowinggg dengan amalkan suplemen jugak :D

    ReplyDelete

I value your comment :)