Followers

About Me

My photo
She was born on 20th Nov 1993. A holder of Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) majoring in International Business. Currently working :')

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Friendship

Many things have changed me
dalaman dan luaran
susah nak cerita
kekadang hati ni sendiri pun tak tahu camne nak explain
hahaha

But I'm happy cos I've met the best bestfriends in campus
Shida & Niza
my soul here
since I got no other soul hehe
they made my day everyday! 


Now I'm having a long journey towards the happiness of life 
or maybe afterlife
dalam journey tu, there's many challenges
terkadang daku sendiri pun jadi depress
ye la, nak mengubah benda yang habit tu susah
aku ni bukan kuat sangat pun
selalu sangat terpengaruh

But as I said before
I got my bestfriends
they strength me up
with  motivation, advice, etc
so I will keep moving and moving till the end
but sorry if I fail







No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comment :)