Followers

About Me

My photo
She was born on 20th Nov 1993. A holder of Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) majoring in International Business. Currently working :')

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Let's pray for Lahad Datu





I ain't giving a point who should be blamed for this. Because I'm not in Lahad Datu, so I don't know what is the real situation. I'm not working at media station, so I'm a step backward than them. Lastly, I'm bad at history of Malaysia. I just can google it to find out what had happened ages ago between Malaysia and Kesultanan Sulu. 


I also don't have an authority to give a command . I don't have power. I don't have a gun to fight, I only have book as my power. So, I appeal to the authorities to find a way to stop this war without having any lives lost.


For those who are just the same like me, we can just pray for them, Sabahan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comment :)