Followers

About Me

My photo
A woman who still thinks she is still a little young girl

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

An email from Sime Darby


I feel excited and anxious plus I wanna cry so much as I can. Tomorrow I will meet a lot of outstanding students and this might reduce my confidence to compete with them. For sure they will speak English very fluently like a river. *Sigh* I regret all this time I always playing around in my English lecture.


And I confirm tonight my eyes are not going to sleep because my head is thinking too much.

What will happen tomorrow?
How if I can't perform well in Impromptu Presentation and Online Assessment?


For just one day I prepare all the things ( because I read this email at the last minute ). I will continue practicing and make some studies on Sime Darby tonight sampai lebam. Hoho.


I am not give so much hope for this scholarship takut kalau tak dapat, menangis guling-guling atas katil. Now I feel more relax after expressing this that burden my mind through my blog.


Good luck for tomorrow Cha. <3

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for tomorrow cha. Jangan tergugat dengan orang lain, trust yourself and your capabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much fifie. you're strength me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. i used to be in YSD interview until final stage but did not manage to get it. Do check my blog, i think i had wrote some of my experience during the interview. I'm not sure it still the same format or not.

    http://fiztec.com/blog/?p=38 (2nd stage)
    http://fiztec.com/blog/?p=48 (Final interview)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your recommendation. it helps me pretty much on YSDS.

    I have read your blog and it is so informative

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I value your comment :)