Followers

About Me

My photo
She was born on 20th Nov 1993. A holder of Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) majoring in International Business. Currently working :')

Friday, February 04, 2011

You Leave Me Breathless



When i watch this video, it's just remind me of our memories. I try to be so hard until I can forget you with smile. I hear some hard musics to make my heart feel strong. Suddenly, i read someone blog and I hear this song. My heart becomes soft again,,remember you,,forget all your mistakes. I do want you to sing this song for me. I'll be melt then. But i know it wouldnt become reality and i just dream and i have to stop it. Okay then. i should have very huge patient for waiting any other boys to sing this song for me with all his heart. I really can't wait for that moment. It will become so touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comment :)